Friday, August 7, 2009

More Portrait Moleskine Journal Pages



I'm still working on my portraits from the class with Suzi Blu. I have been drawing faces almost every night and I think I see some improvement. The old saying is true, "Practice makes perfect." These are the last two portraits I have completed in my Moleskine. It is surprising how strong the pages are. I used to gesso them and then paint on them, but during this class we drew and painted directly on the pages. I have done them back to back and none of the paint or ink has bled through and, as you can see, I used many layers. It's been a fun class. I'm sorry to see it come to an end.



1 comment:

  1. hello dear Susan!! these are so incredible!!! I'm completely blown away...LOVE them! I also really love the 1st Portrait from a few posts ago. hope you have a fabulous week!!! xoxo...jenn

    ReplyDelete